Thursday, November 11, 2010

5. I live here!

"Peace up! A-town down!... oh wait, is that Atlanta?"

Tuesday I loaded up my car and hit the road to Austin! That night I moved into my room in the upstairs of the beautiful Wooderson household. The next morning, I went to my first day of work! I'm working at a swim school teaching kids to swim! I think the the best gage of a good job is how fast the time goes by, and at this job, the time flies!

So I moved in, slept, went to work, and the only thing I've really seen is the closest HEB (btw, I LOVE being in HEB country again!). But still, I drive down Mopac passing downtown like, "I freaking LIVE here!" I can't wait to see everything! And I wanna see it all. So tonight, some very special people are taking me out on the town! I have Fridays off, I can soak in tonight and sleep in tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. you should call me. i live in the arboretum area...probably really close to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Travis I said hi. ;)

    Have fun in your new home but don't forget about us DFW kids!

    ReplyDelete