Tuesday, November 2, 2010

7 Day Countdown

7 Days.

I move in 7 days!

I have found a place to live, thanks to the Wooderson's (two of my married friends from college)! They are renting out a room to me, and they happen to live very close to where I will be working! THANKS YA'LL!!

My last day of work at my current job is Friday. Then I start training for my new job Friday night! I will be in training sessions all weekend in Plano and Southlake.  Monday I pack and go to a goodbye dinner with my Fort Worth crew, and Tuesday I move. Ahhh!

I am so excited about being in Austin, and I've already begun contacting bands and musicians that have expressed interest in booking me! I am sad to be leaving Fort Worth though. This week I am trying to eat, drink, and see all the Fort Worth-y things I will miss.

My Family
7th St.
Joe T. Garcia's
Stockyards
Kincaid's
Sundance Square
My kickball team (even though tonight's game, also my last, is rained out)
the not so bad traffic
95.9 The Ranch

I know I will miss these things, but it's not like I'm moving to Russia. I'll be back often. I'm still trying to think of more things to do before I leave, so if you have any ideas leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment